Pages

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Gender Reveal Party

This past Sunday we hosted a Gender Reveal Party for my family and close friends. These parties are a fun new trend and I knew I wanted to have one this go round. It was a quick plan but luckily it all came together great!
.
I started with this fun little invitation I made.
Even though I asked people to come wearing pink or blue, I still wanted a "visual" at the party to see what everyone thought. So as people arrived they were asked to cast their vote by choosing either a "baseball" or a "bow"! I wanted to incorporate part of the invite!
Then hang it on the clothsline! This was a cute idea from a friend, and I love how it looked hanging up! Everyone wrote their names on the papers, so this is something I can keep!




This was the dessert table! Everything was pink and blue! I had cupcakes, cookies, hershey kisses, cotton candy, and gumballs! I also hung the paci's from the light fixture!

            We got alot of pics from the appointment, so I put two of them out, one on blue paper and one on pink!
Here was TEAM BLUE!!
And TEAM PINK!!
And then it was time for the reveal. I was holding a pink balloon and Paul a blue one. We filled both with blue confetti, and told eveyone whatever color came out is what we're having! (Unfortunately I don't have a pic of us holding them, but you get the idea)

This was right after the pop, to which Lane came running out of this room!!
.
We had a great afternoon. I'm so thankful for everyone who was able to make it! What fun memories to look back on!!

3 comments:

Brittany Stokes said...

love it! Love the cotton candy and you are welcome for the balloon idea! Come on April....ready to meet little Levi!

Vanessa said...

What a super cute party! I am so happy for your family! Congrats!

Travis and Natalie Riley said...

What a neat idea! Lane is going to be such a great big brother. Congrats Furr Family of 4!