Pages

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

What a "Show"

Being a Bachelor watcher, I simply cannot go without something being said about last night!! Crazy huh! I was one who found out about this little "plot" a while back because I couldn't hold out, and I kept thinking maybe its not true, there's no way Jason could be that mean....but oh no, he is! So for what it's worth here are my thoughts....Jason is a huge jerk, I feel bad for Melissa, and shame on Molly for taking a guy like that back. But then again, I think she was in on it as well! Anyway I think ABC pulled a fast one over everyone and had this planned down to the minute!! Oh well...
.
Moving on....today the new Jodi Picoult book came out, Handle with Care! I am a huge Picoult fan and read all her books, well almost all of them! I look forward to reading this one!
.
Lane finally cut those two teeth...thank goodness, and has been a much more pleasant baby! In the past couple of days he has taken some pretty nasty falls, both of which have resulted in some blood loss, which mama can't handle!
I leave you with these of my little guy......
.
Happy Lane loving his bath....Unhappy Lane, mad at mommy for making him get out!

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

Tara, that last photo is hilarious! Lane looks so upset and shocked. He is a doll. Pretty soon he will be one! Do you have a theme picked out yet?

Kyle and Marci said...

Love the bath pics...too cute! I love Jodi Picoult. Glad to know there's a new one out!