Pages

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

On this night a year ago...

I was in labor!! Man it's so crazy to think that a whole year, to the day, has gone by already! Lane was scheduled to be induced on the 27th, but had other plans and on the 24th, he started coming our way!

This was the last picture of me preggo with Lane...it was Easter, two days before I went into labor! My sweet little cousin Jared was so excited for Lane's arrival!And this was me and Paul, during the wee hours of the 25th waiting anxiously for Lane to make his debut! I was feeling great at this point, just a little nervous, scared, and excited all at the same time!
Tomorrow my sweet boy will turn ONE years old! I have mixed emotions about that fact!! Daddy will be taking him to his one year old appointment, so I will post back tomorrow! We are also going to be taking him somewhere special tomorrow night....check back then!


4 comments:

Vanessa said...

Ahh Tara! It is so exciting! I want to cry! I hope Lane has an amazing first birthday! I can't wait to see the pictures.

Kyle and Marci said...

Happy Birthday Lane!! We hope you have a wonderful birthday and eat lots of cake!!

The Bird Family said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LANE!! Have a great day big boy!
I have been meaning to email you...lets get together sometime soon :)

Dawn said...

Happy Birthday Lane! I can't believe it has already been a year! I can't wait to see all of the b-day party pictures!