Pages

Saturday, March 14, 2009

He found 'em!

Yep, he has discovered a whole new place to play.....the kitchen cabinets! Thursday night I was making dinner and I think Paul may have opened one of them for some reason and sure enough next thing you know Lane went over and opened it right on up! Luckily it was the one that houses all the tupperware, so I let him have a grand ole time! Today though we headed to Target to get some cabinet locks....I think I'll keep this one open so it can occupy him when we are cooking!


This is daddy's (OK mine too) new toy! Last weekend we got a Wii, and it has consumed our nights after Lane goes down! It's taking us right back to the old Nintendo days!! I'm sure Paul will start playing new games eventually, but for right now it's all Mario Brothers!! Anyway, I've been joking with Paul telling him he'll have Lane playing along with him very soon, and by the looks of this pic I may be right!

"Sweet move dad!"


Have I mentioned that I am officially on SPRING BREAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?WOO-HOO!!
.
Oh and in 11 days my precious little baby will turn ONE!! :( Sad day to realize your baby is not really a baby anymore.

No comments: