Pages

Thursday, April 14, 2016

{Bumpdates} 36 Weeks


Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along:  36 Weeks 
Size of baby: Baby Luke is the size of a Papaya
Total Weight Gain/Loss: So far 23 lbs.
Maternity Clothes: Yes, Yes, and Yes!
Gender: BOY
Movement: Always! And it's kinda hit that uncomfortable time when his moving actually hurts a little because he's so squished and running out of room!
Sleep: So-So....I am still sleeping, just having to turn a lot to get and stay comfortable.
What I miss: Caffeine and Wine...sleeping on tummy...walking without hurting.
Cravings: Nothing in particular, just hungry a lot...he's definitely growing.
Symptoms: Pain in tailbone and lower back, lots of trips to the bathroom!
Best Moment this week: Getting to see and hear Luke!

On Monday I had my 36 week appointment which included the last sonogram! Luke is head down (yeah) and ready to go! My doctor thinks he is already around 6 lbs! He may be a big boy! Levi was with me and had my phone, and before I could tell him no, he was taking pics of me...which I'm glad to have them! 

.Other than that, I feel like we are finally as ready as we can be if he were to decide to come now! I'm waiting on a couple things I ordered to arrive and then I'll start packing bags!  Can't wait to meet you baby boy!!! The countdown is definitely on!

post signature

No comments: