Pages

Monday, October 20, 2014

Pumpkin Patch!

Hello Monday! This weekend seemed to fly by, but it was a good one! No October is complete in my book without a trip to the pumpkin patch! The boys have been asking to go, so Sunday we went! I love this tradition so much and I love how much my boys love it! 

This boy!! Look at this handsome face!!!




Levi found the Paw Patrol gang!! His new favorite show!


He was very excited to see these guys!!

Annual pic!


They both LOVE the mazes!! There is a small one and a"big kid" one....I seriously think we need to build one in our backyard...I may never see them!



SO much fun like every year!!
.
On another note...Lane had a great sport weekend...he had three games (2 bball and 1 soccer) and won all three!!! His baseball team is currently in first and needless to say he is thrilled!! No soccer pics but here he is in baseball action!!



Happy Monday!!

post signature

No comments: