Pages

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

2014 Scarf Swap Reveal

Today is reveal day!! 
Last year was my first year to participate in a Scarf Swap and I got the cutest scarf! This year Chelsea hosted and it was, again, so much fun!

This year my partner was Tiffany! I have loved getting to "know" her through her IG account!! I had so much fun shopping and putting together a fun package for her!
.
I was excited to see this cute little package waiting for me last week...



She was so thoughtful to send the boys some goodies!!

And my scarf!! I love this plaid print!!! And I love navy and green!! So excited to have this!! And I got a yummy candle!!

Again, so happy that I participated!! Thanks Tiffany and thanks Chelsea for hosting!!


post signature

4 comments:

Chelsea said...

What a cute package you received!!! I love the scarf! Perfect for this fall and winter. Those colors will look great on you. Thank you so much for participating and helping me spread the word!

Mandy Borrego said...

I love the scarf Tiffany picked for you and all the extras she included!

KatiePerk said...

What a pretty package!! Stopping by from the swap!

Annie {Home of Malones} said...

So cute!! Love the pretty package and that gorgeous green color for your scarf. So thoughtful to add a treat for your boys! Love this