Pages

Friday, October 10, 2014

{FIVE ON FRIDAY}

Happy Friday Friends!! So glad that this is back, I love perusing blogs and reading through everyone's!!

.
So here is what I'm loving today...
We got our Scarf Swap partners this week and I am excited to send her a fun little package!!




My new favorite scent from BBW...so so good!!


I've had my eye on this adorable shirt and finally ordered it this week!! I cannot wait to get it in!!!


This boy's very first team sport picture!! He was so excited!! (grainy pic)


And couldn't let today go by without mentioning the big weekend...TEXAS-OU!!!
It'll be tough this week but I'm hopeful!!! 

Happy Friday!




post signature

2 comments:

Sam said...

That tshirt is so cute!!! Love it!

Chelsea said...

Love that shirt by SaSea Decor and now I feel like a trip to BBW is in order for some new soaps! Thanks for sharing!