Pages

Monday, June 30, 2014

Thirty Two

Yesterday I celebrated another birthday! They are coming faster and faster I tell ya! Our weekend was full and fun. Saturday we spent most of the day at Lane's 3 on 3 soccer tournament. He did awesome, had four goals on the day, and his team won third place!
.
This is what our down time looked like! Ipads, iphones, and Nintendo Ds'!







After the tournament we dropped the kids off at my aunts then that night we celebrated a little early with Megan and Kyle in downtown Ft. Worth! We went to Del Friscos Grill and it was SO good!!! We had the best time eating, drinking, talking and just having a great time!
.
Sunday, since the boys were gone, Paul and I spent the day just the two of us! I slept in first of course! Then we went to lunch at Taco Diner, shopped around Town Center, grabbed Starbucks, then walked over to see 22 Jump Street! Perfect afternoon with my man!

After we grabbed the boys that evening, we had dinner at Cheesecake to end the day!

I had a wonderful birthday! Thanks to everyone who sent sweet messages!! Let's see what 32 holds for me!!
post signature

No comments: