Pages

Thursday, June 5, 2014

Kinder Graduation

This morning was a very special morning...Lane graduated Kindergarten!! We couldn't let it go without a little celebration breakfast!!

My mom got Lane this plate back when he "graduated" preschool and I plan on using it at every graduation!!
  
A little photo shoot before we were off to school!


Before graduation, each class had their awards in their classroom! Lane got the "Future Engineer Award for excellence in science and math! Definitely skills he got from his daddy, ha!
 

I didn't expect to be emotional about his at all, but I did. In the classroom when Ms. Macias was talking about the year and class I teared up! She was an amazing teacher and I know she meant alot to Lane!

Before heading to the gym I caught some sweet moments with Ms. Macias!

She is somewhere in the middle of those kids!! They love her!!


Then it was finally graduation time! My handsome boy!

A little smile for mom!

Levi found a roly poly and it kept him entertained!

After every kinder walked, they all sang a few very precious songs for us! Teary eyes again!


Love Ms. Macias!! A perfect "first" teacher to have!!

I've said it many times, but we are so proud of Lane!! He did awesome things this year and we can't wait to see what the years to come bring!!


And I need to include these...daddy surprised Lane with a little gift for such an awesome year! He gave it to him Tuesday!



 Good job Lane man!! 
post signature

No comments: