Pages

Monday, June 16, 2014

{30 Book Challenge} 10th & 11th Book Reviews

I'm still going strong with my book challenge! Although it's not always easy to find the time to read I do! 
My 10th book I read, where there's smoke, wasn't really a "book" more of a short story. Picoult released it one day for free in light of here new novel about to come out in the Fall. I LOVE Picoult so I downloaded it quick! It was super short and focused one a lady who is a  nationally famous psychic. The character is going to appear in the novel coming out, so this was just a glimpse into her life! Took about 45 minutes to finish and leaves you thinking!

My 11th books was The One and Only by Emily Giffin. This has been on my wishlist and I picked it up when it came out, May 20th! I finally started it on the way to Waco and finished it quick! It was a fun, light hearted read that centered around college football in Texas! It made mention of lots of Texas teams including Texas, which was fun! Although I didn't love the outcome of the main character, I really liked the book! Definitely recommend it!

I would love to know what ya'll are reading!!

post signature

No comments: