Pages

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Spring Break Fun

Aw, Spring Break! As a teacher, other than summer break, SB was the next best thing, ha! A nice little break that let you know summer was on the horizon!! This year was no different!! Although I wasn't longing for it desperately as in previous years, I welcomed the week! A week of no schedules, nowhere to be, and lots of extra time with my big boy!!
.
This year the theme for Spring Break was friends and fun! Nothing big planned but lots of fun play dates to keep us nice and busy!
.
On Monday my mom was still here, it was her last day, so even though I had just gotten back from Mexico, I wasn't about to just sit indoors! So we headed up to the trampoline park for some jumping fun!! We ended the evening with a family dinner at Carinos!!

Tuesday was the only day we didn't go anywhere. We slept in late, played, went to the park, and I got caught up on laundry and picked up the house a bit! A much need stay at home day! We ended the night with dinner at Fuzzy's with neighbors! It was a perfect night to sit on the patio, have a margarita and enjoy good company! While the kids ran around of course!
.
Wednesday we met our friend Kennedy and her mom for lunch and a trip to the bounce house place! They ran and jumped their little hearts out! 

Thursday one of my friends I used to teach with and her son came over to visit and play! We spent time indoors, outdoors, and even at CFA playing!! The boys loved playing with Garrett and I loved catching up with Dawn!

And on Friday, we ended our week of fun with a trip to the Ft. Worth Zoo with some of our favorite girls!! They had a blast and I loved hanging out with Megan and Kristin!!

These three!! Friends for most of their lives....I hope they always stay friends!!

 And these two!! Such little hams!

It was a fun day with this crew!! 

Another SB in the books!!
post signature

No comments: