Pages

Thursday, March 27, 2014

{30 Book Challenge} 6th Book Review

My 6th book  is Divergent! I finally went back to my YA "roots"! It's been a long while since I've read a YA book. I'm very late to the Divergent bandwagon, but I will say it didn't disappoint! 

Just like we saw in Hunger Games, this novel is set in a dystopian society! Chicago to be exact. There is something that just draws you to these worlds and you can't stop reading. The city is divided into five factions, each dedicated to a particular virtue it values. 
.
Before reading it I hadn't really heard a lot about it and hadn't even seen the trailer for it, so aside from the actress playing Tris, I had not a clue who else was in the movie! It was hard not looking, but immediately after I finished today, I jumped online and looked at all the actors in the movie, and watched the trailer! And now I NEED to see the movie asap! It looks like they did a good job, we will see!!
.
I give it 5 stars! If your'e a fan of YA and of dystopian societies, then definitely read this book! Now onto book 2, Insurgent!

HAPPY READING!!!
post signature

1 comment:

Branch said...

The movie is so good!