Pages

Sunday, March 16, 2014

Founders Club Trip 2014

This year for the Founder's Club trip, we went to the Grand Velas in the Riviera Maya! The resort was BEAUTIFUL!! It was a five star, all inclusive resort and it did not disappoint!!
.
Here was the grand entrance!


Our welcome sign!!

When we left DFW it was a chilly 32 out, and when we arrived it was sunny and hot!! The staff greeted everyone with trays of yummy margaritas and gift bags!

Someone was excited!!

Our room


Our room was seriously the best hotel room we've had!


The view from our patio...complete with a lounge chaise for two and our own little pool!

Our view for five days!

Lunch poolside!! I have to say that I think I ate my weight in guacamole on this trip!! It was seriously good stuff!! 

Paul and some of the Dallas crew


Beach side essentials!


At dinner Thursday night!

Friday night is the big awards dinner banquet! My hot date!!


Ft. Worth wives!

And our hubbies!

I have to brag on Paul for a sec....This year Paul qualified for the trip three different ways as a recruiter, which is almost unheard of for recruiters!! So not only did he make the trip as a top performer, he was one of only ten recruiters company wide that qualified all three ways!! So proud of him!! He killed it this year! My picture came out really blurry....




The views here were amazing!!

At the airport about to leave....why stop drinking!?!? By the way these may have been the best pina coladss of the trip!!



We had the best trip!! I've said it before but I am so proud of Paul! He seriously is one of the best people at his job!! And I'm so grateful for his company who rewards their employees with awesome vacations!!! And I'm so grateful for my mom who flew in to watch the boys while we were away! They had a blast with her!!

Can't wait to go back!!

2 comments:

Ashlan said...

What an awesome trip! The resort looked beautiful! Where did you get that cute swimsuit??

Tara said...

Hi Ashlan!
Thanks for stopping by!! I tried to find your blog to comment one but couldn't, I got it at Kohls!!