Pages

Friday, February 22, 2013

Forgotten Photos

So for some reason I never did post the boys school pictures from the Fall. I've been wanting to hang more pictures around the house so I brought the CD to work with me today because I am finally getting around to ordering some prints!
.
There are no words for how much I LOVE these! Levi decided that he did not want his picture taken that day...he was just not going to smile!! So unfortunately, I did not get any individual shots of Levi, however I have some of the funniest pics that I'm sure he will laugh at one day!!
.
So...for your Friday viewing pleasure....
.
Starting with this sweet sweet pic of my boys holding hands...I'm sure Levi's face is not pretty we just can't see it, ha!
 
 And my handsome Lane!!! I got lots of good shots of him!

 
 
And here's where it gets good!!!
.
Would you just look at Levi!!!

 
Full on meltdown coming!!!
 
And there it is...the lip puckered....he's mad now!!

And this one just makes me laugh! I wish I knew what he was thinking right then!
 
Oh those boys!!! Love them!!
.
Anyway I am SO glad it's Friday!! Oh and did you know today is National Margarita Day?? Kidd Kraddick told me that this morning!! Might just have to celebrate that this evening!!
 

1 comment:

Laura said...

Oh wow!!! Those BROWN eyes! Beautiful. We only have blue in this family.

And those faces on your little one... priceless!