Pages

Monday, January 7, 2013

Welcome 2013


I know I'm about a week late on posting a New Year's post...but better late than never right! 2012 was a great year for the Furrs! I'm not one to make real "New Year Resolutions", but I saw this outline on this blog and loved it. It's a fun little way to get in the right frame of mind moving into a brand New Year!!

I've also seen on several blogs people choosing a "Word of the Year" that they choose just to kind of be a theme and reminder for them throughout the year. After much thought, my word of the year is....
ENJOY
I choose Enjoy for a couple of reasons...
*I want to truly slow down this year and really Enjoy my life. I don't want to take anything for granted.
*I want to Enjoy my boys every singe day...the good, the bad, and the ugly of parenting!! Time is flying by and as the song goes "Your gonna miss this...Your gonna want this back"! That's how I feel recently!! Lane is going to be FIVE years old in two short months and I just want him to bottle him up right now and keep him this age for a little while longer! And sweet Levi is changing every day. It's scary and sad how fast your kids grow!
*Weeknights can get crazy and hectic and I just want to slow down and Enjoy life!
.
I already know we have some fun things awaiting us in 2013....
Lane turning 5...such a milestone birthday!
Disney World
Celebrating 8 years of marriage to my main man
Lane starting Kindergarten
Levi will turn 2
Possible career changes
.
I can't wait to see what else 2013 has in store for the Furr Family!! Happy (late) New years from my crazy family to yours!!!


1 comment:

Laura said...

Oooh... what kind of camera do you have?