Pages

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Big Boys

These boys are growing up way too fast!! Seriously...these two are doing new things daily!!
.Last night while grocery shopping I decided to pick up these bad boys for Mister Levi!

He loves him some puffs...and he also loves to put anything and everything in his mouth right now, so I thought it was time to give him something new to "chew" on!
.
And, just like I thought he would....
he LOVED them!!

Enjoying his first cookie!


Look at those teeth


So funny!! He ate it pretty quickly!! I say they were a hit!!

And Lane...well he has been learning so much this year at school...even how to write his name!! He has been doing it for about two months now...and he loves to write it!!! He can also spell it out!
.
During bath tonight, he got down the crayons and decided to "color" the tub! I asked him what he wrote and he told me he wrote "Vector" from Despicable Me...he loves that movie right now...anyway I died laughing when he said that! So since he was making a mess, I told him to write his name for me on the wall...and he was happy to do so!



Not bad huh!?

I am so proud of him!

No comments: