Pages

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Thanksgiving Recap

What  a week!! It went by so fast, and I am not looking forward to going back to work tomorrow...I've enjoyed my week off way too much!!
. Like I  said we spent Thanksgiving in Victoria this year. It was a relaxing couple of days...and we all enjoyed ourselves! We spent lots of time hanging out...Lane played up a storm....Levi began crawling...and we all ate alot!!.
.Lane I think spent the majority of the time outside, playing with Bruiser and in the fort!



Mommy and my littlest turkey!

And my oldest turkey! Gotta love that face!!

Daddy and Levi

We had a rather large photo shoot outside...playing around with our new camera!  We had lots of funny outtakes!

I love Levi's face here

And this is Lane's "I'm over it smile"

Levi and Grandpa

 

Nana and Grandpa

Playing soccer in the yard

Levi feasted on Sweet Potatoes!!

My sister-in-law Holly and her family came down as well...Lane and Coen being silly!


Sweet Claire!!!


We had a great time away!! Paul, Rhonda, Holly and myself partook in some Black Friday shopping!! I've done it for the last 3 or 4 years and I love it for some reason!!
.
We made it home yesterday evening and got all unpacked. This early morning we awoke and had our first ever North Pole Breakfast (post on that to come!), then spent the remainder of the morning putting up our tree and decorating the inside of the house!! Gotta love this time of year!!

1 comment:

Dawn said...

The pictures with the new camera turned out great! Do I see a new puppy in the future for the Furr family?