Pages

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Boo at the Zoo

We went to Boo at the Zoo again this year!! They changed it to daytime instead of at night ( I like night better).
One of the things I love about Boo at the Zoo is that kids dress up, and I love seeing all the precious little costumes!
.
Our boys were no exception!! They were precious little superheros! I borrowed this pic from my sister's blog...thanks Britt!

Loved this big lizard at the zoo entrance!!

Lil Robin

This makes me laugh!! Levi holding onto Lane's cape!


Cute photo area but hard to get three little ones to smile!


Aunt Kelly helping Levi "play" some games at the Halloween area!

Lane played all the games!


Then they got to paint pumpkins!

I may have helped Levi with his!

Stopping for a snack

Love the MOLA!

Daddy and Lane

Again...thanks Britt...for the borrowed pic..haha!!
And even though there are no pics of them...Grammie, Nana, Papa, Robin, and Kelly were all there with us!! What a fun afternoon!

No comments: