Pages

Saturday, June 11, 2011

May and June Book Club Picks

Last night I had book club, and I realized I haven't even blogged about the books in awhile!
Our May bok club pick was "The Things we do for Love" by Kristin Hannah. I really liked this book! An easy read and a good storyline!


And our June selection...I am very excited about!

It's "The Help" by Kathryn Stockett


Our book club has been wanting to read this for awhile now and the movie is coming out in August, just after we finish!
.
I aslo finished "Water for Elephants"...I really enjoyed this book! And I still need to go see this movie!

And to make my reading extra enjoyable....I got this adorable Kindle cover, an early birthday present from the hubby, this week! It is super cute and really durable and I love love love it!


If you have a Kindle or a Nook and want one...the Etsy seller is dixieswindow.

I had a great time last night catching up with everyone!
HaPpY SuMmEr ReAdInG!!!!

1 comment:

Brittany Stokes said...

Love love love the cover! I might have to get a kindle just so I can get a cute cover!!!