Pages

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Levi Austin: Two Months & Mommy: 29 Years Old

Today was an extra special day in the Furr house...
Levi turned 2 months
while
I began the last year of my twenties.
.
So first things first
.
My sweet Levi,
It seems yet another month has passed us way too quickly! Even though you've only been here for 2 months it seems like you've done so much! I love that I am home right now getting to spend all this time with you!

Some things about you right now:
*You HATE to go byebye! It never fails that ever single time we go byebye you cry...and then scream...and then wail...and we go byebye alot! I wish you would learn to love the car!
.
*Knock on wood but you are a great sleeper right now! You take your last bottle around 8:15-8:30ish, go to bed, and then sleep until 4-4:30ish!! We will definitely take that!
.
*You are still eating every four hours and anywhere betweeen 5-6 ounces...you love to eat!
.
*You have started to give us lots of smiles, and they are just the cutest thing! I can get them out of you but daddy really can get you going. He can get you making noises as well.

*You have already had to move onto 3-6 months clothes...which makes momma very sad. You are just too long  for your newborn clothes.
.
*You LOVE your baths!! I have not had any tears yet!
.
*Some days you are a very sleepy boy and will sleep all day and other days you are wide awake all day and starring at us!!
.
*You are in size 1 diapers.
We go see the doctor next week and I can't wait to find out your stats:
Weight:?
Height:?
Percentiles:?

I cannot say enough how I wish time would slow down.  You are such a good baby. I just love you to pieces!

The second celebration was my birthday! I can't say that I'm overly excited about turing 29, knowing what next year holds, but I'll deal with that later, ha!
I spent most of the day at home trying to completly get over Strep. At 6 Lane had swim lessons so we headed up there. When we got back home I walked in to this...

Paul outdid himself! After reading my 3 cards from each of my boys I got to open my presents, with Lane's help of course. Funny story real quick...yesterday while lounging around, Paul was saying things like Lane tomorrow is mommy's birthday...you get to give her the presents...and so on. And then, right out of the blue Lane said Yea her lotion! Paul about died and I started laughing...he totally gave away one of the gifts!! Oh well, I guess we can't take Lane shopping with us anymore, ha!!


And lotion I got!! Paul informed me of a sale...that's why I got so much!!! I also got this so very cute Coach ring that I had saw on a visit to the store awhile back! He totally remembered it! I love it!
After opening gifts we headed to Southlake for dinner and then back home for some yummy cake!!
.
Me and my boys...Lane eager for cake...and Levi eager for his bottle!! Gotta love 'em!!


Even though I was a little under the weather, I had a great birthday! Thanks Paul for making my day great!

No comments: