Pages

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Mother's Day

This Mother's Day was just a tad bit sweeter seeing how I just became a mommy again!! Being a mom period is such a blessing, and being a mom to two precious little boys is more than I can ask for!
.
This was the first year in a long while were my mom, sister, myself, and all three boys were together on Mother's Day! We started the day off by having lunch at Outback!
.

 Brittany, Nana, mom, me

Me and my baby love

Brody Boy


We came home full, opened some gifts, and took some pictures...

Grammie with all 3 grandsons!



Me and my boys!

 Family Shot

 What makes me a mommy!!! My boys!!

Hope everyone had a great Mother's Day!

1 comment:

stephanie said...

You don't even look like you just had a baby! We miss you at school but I'm sure you are loving all the time with your boys:)