Pages

Monday, December 1, 2008

What a week!

Wow, it has been a crazy week! I had no time this past week to blog so I will try to catch up! Our Thanksgiving was good! My sister and her boyfriend were able to come in from Arizona. We had lunch at our house then gathered up with more family that night at my aunts house! We ate and ate and ate! Lane even got a "feast" of his own! Daddy gave him some mashed potatoes and some really good jello stuff that Lane loved!!! There are so many things that I am thankful for this year....heres a few...

1. My Hubby- Paul is my best friend...we have known each other for eight years now. He makes me laugh all the time. He provides for us and he takes care of Lane and I. Lane is so lucky to have Paul as his daddy!

2. My sweet boy- I am so thankful for my precious, healthy baby boy! I don't remember what it was like before him! He amazes me every day with the new things that he does. He is such a happy, curious little boy.

3.My Job & Co-workers- I love teaching and I work in a great school! I work with so many awesome people who make going to work enjoyable!

4. Our Family-I am so lucky to have such a wonderful family! I love you all!

5. Our Home- Our very first home! I love it and I love raising Lane here!.........These are the things that I am grateful for on a daily basis!

Paul went hunting for the weekend, so that left me free to shop! And boy did we! We also went to the Gaylord, went to the Ice exhibit and walked around inside! It is gorgeous inside there. It totally gets you into the Christmas spirit!

We had a great weekend and it went by so fast! Here are some pics from the weekend. Watching football with daddy, waiting to eat some Turkey!
Couldn't hang with us while shopping! (I just want to say that Lane was so good while we totted him around everywhere!)

At the Gaylord, waiting to go through the Ice show! We didn't know the Ice man snuck up on us in this pic!

The whole gang...Cory, Brittany, me, Jared, Lane, & Haley

Me and my sweet boy!

Jared and Lane...best buds!

Lane playing while waiting....he liked to go under the stroller!

Lane's new pj's from aunt Terry! Dr. Suess jammies! So cute!

Lane and his first Build-a-Bear! Mr. Moose A. Moose
(for those of you who watch Noggin)!

I still can't believe that today is December 1st! I hope this month slows down a bit. I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!!
.
Oh yea..one more thing...I have been searching desperately for a Babies First Christmas stocking and I cannot find one I like....does anyone know of a good place for some stockings??? I'm running out of time here!
.
Next up: Lane's 8 month blog...(it's only a couple of days late!)

1 comment:

Kensie said...

Tara, those p.j.s are ADORABLE!! He looks so cute in them! I'm having the same dilemma with a stocking! Mom has looked all over and we don't like the light blue "Baby's 1st Christmas" ones. Keep me posted if you find a cute one!! My bridal portraits were taken at Gaylord; I bet it's awesome for the holidays! Your pics are so cute!