Pages

Monday, December 29, 2008

Round One

I have alot of catching up to do. I will start with round number one! Last weekend we packed up and headed down to Houston to have Christmas with Paul's dad and Paul's mom. I was dreading the drive with Lane but he did suprisingly well! We had a great weekend visiting everyone. Lane and Coen played together some! As they get older I'm sure it'll become a little more crazy! Lane got some many fun toys and cute clothes. Here are some pictures from the weekend!
Trying to catch a picture of the two.
"hmm....these look interesting!"
Attempting to open presents!"Wow, a ball popper, cool!""I think I just want to stand on it"Daddy and Lane....this silly bear!Cousin bath time....
"Hey, do I know you?"Looking at my books."Check it out....my first ride....sweet!"

"Look out ...here I come"

Little did we know that that was only the beginning of the toy invasion! I must say that little man is very spoiled!! That was our Houston trip! It was so good to see everyone and visit....especially with Andy, my brother-in-law, who left yesterday for a two year stay in Japan with the Marines.

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

He is such a little cutie pie! He looks like he enjoyed his Christmas and making the cookie. I love it. I can't wait for Brooklyn to be able to decorate Santa Cookies. Maybe next year. Have a great New Years.