Pages

Thursday, December 4, 2008

8 Months and growing!

My new favorite picture of Lane....such a sweet face!
I know I am about a week late, but better late than never! Last week was so fast and crazy...but my little man did turn eight months! We have not been to the doctor since six months and we go for his nine month appoinment at the end of this month, so I don't have an accurate weight and height. I'm guessing he is somewhere around 20 lbs. This past month has by far been the most active....he is like his daddy in that he cannot sit still, always has to be doing something! Here are some things my little man is doing now...

1. A great eater- I have not found a food yet that he just simply refuses! He loves all his fruit, espically bannana plum grape! He eats yogurt (for babies), and I have started to try the puffs. He is not real sure what to do with them at first but will eat them. He definitely notices when we are eating food...sometimes one of us will give him some of what we are eating, if its soft!

2. I recently started giving the sippy cup a go! Just to get him introduced to it! It's pretty funny. At first all he does is bit on it. After a while he will actually suck it and drink...but then he goes right back to biting! So with time we will get then hang of it!

3. Pulling up on everything- I've metioned this before! Lane loves to pull himself up on anything...now however, he is starting to get a bit brave and he will at times "let go" of what he is holding onto!

4. He will now follow Paul or I into another room if he sees us walk off!

5. Still only two teeth. He popped those out a while ago and no more since!

6. Can hold his bottle all by himself, which makes me a little sad at times.

7. Loves to laugh!

8. He just got moved up to the infant 2 room at daycare!


So thats my boy right about now! Changing every day, keeping us busy!


This red bird is one of his favorite toys and just yesterday he just decided that he was going to put it in his mouth and then crawl away!

3 comments:

Kensie said...

I love his face and love the way you dress him.....he's all boy and TOO cute!!!

stephanie said...

Tara,
Lane is just too precious!!

Vanessa said...

He doesn't even look like a baby, but a big boy! TOO cute!