Pages

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

'Twas the Night Before Christmas...

And all through the Furr House.......
Ok, I'm not going to go on! The week up to now has been a whirlwind of a week! We have been very busy and have had no time to blog! I do have alot to blog about and I will catch up, but not now! I did though steal away some time tonight to post! This is how we spent our 1st Christmas Eve with Little Lane!
'The stockings were hung from the chimney with care'.
My family is all here so we thought it only appropriate to add the whole gangs'!!
Lane is enjoying a cookie while we were preping the cookie stuff. Very messy, so we ditched the shirt and put on his Christmas bib!


So one of our traditions is to make sugar cookies! We let Lane make his very first Christmas Cookie!!

Making one more!

Now it's time for some sprinkles!

Ta-Da!!! My first cookies!

My sisters' masterpieces!!


This is our Cookie plate for Santa. Lane's candy cane broke in the process but I wanted the actual cookies that Lane made...I know, picky momma! I'm sure Santa won't mind!

This is Santa's letter to Lane on his very special first Christmas!
It was a great Christmas Eve! I hope everyone has a very merry Christmas tomorrow!
P.S. Tomorrow is special for another reason......Lane is 9 months old! Oh my goodness!

2 comments:

The Bird Family said...

Love the letter from Santa! What a precious idea! :) Hope you had a very merry chirstmas!

Dawn said...

You're such an awesome mom! I'm glad you and your family had a wonderful Christmas!!