Pages

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Feelin Festive

After seeing some blogs with Christmas decorations, I thought that I needed to begin getting in the spirit as well! Now I know my header does not excately match my background...but oh well! It's just gonna have to stay like that for a while! Tonight Lane and I had a "mini x-mas photo session" which he didn't seem to like after awhile! I love Christmas time and I cannot believe that it's already that time of year!!


This weekend we had some cold temps, so I thought I would get out Lane's winter gear and give it a shot. I love this little hat!
Ready to go!
Tomorrow I am finally seeing Twlight....stay tuned and I will post about it then!!
One and a half days of school left until Thanksgiving Break!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lane is so adorable in his christmas outfits. Send me the pictures so I can have them.Hugs and kisses Love Nana

Kensie said...

Love, love, love his little Christmas pictures! He's so cute! We've got a Thanksgiving outfit for this week and are holding out to purchase his Christmas outfit, because we don't want him to outgrow it! We can't wait to take him out for the holidays and try out his stroller! This will be such fun for you guys this Christmas; Lane is at such a great age!!

Travis and Natalie Riley said...

I can't believe how big Lane is getting! He's so cute. Are you ready for your first Christmas with him?