Pages

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Happy (late) Halloween!! This has been an extremely busy weekend! It started off on Thursday when my mom came in from North Carolina! She just couldn't miss Lane's first Halloween. I took off on Friday and we spent the afternoon in Southlake eating lunch and doing some shopping! Then it was back home to get ready for trick or treating! Lane was a good sport through some photo sessions....then we put him in his costume, sat out some chairs, and waited for some trick or treaters! Not only was it Lane's first Halloween but it was our first Halloween in our house, so that made it extra special! Here are some pics of Lane in his Halloween outfit! I like the one to the right...eating everything he can!



Then we put him in his costume. My aunt Terry found a Shrek basket, I couldn't believe it! So we took some more pictures then Paul and I took little man around to some of the neighbors on our street, just to say we took him!!








Here is Lane and nana!
Little Shrek!

Saturday was more shopping, my cousin's birthday and then a grueling Texas game that I don't want to talk about!


All in all I think Lane had a great first Halloween! I am so glad that my mom was here for it. We had a busy weekend but a good one!
.
One more thing...Friday night after trick or treating we went to a close resturant to get some dinner. A couple came and sat down right next to us, and to make a long story short, it turned out to be Tony Stewart, the Nascar driver! I would have never recognized him, seeing how I am not a Nascar fan, but Paul did right off the bat! After many stares, and a short conversation with him, Paul got an autograph for Lane. I have to admit it was pretty neat sitting that close to someone like that, however, I was not star struck. Now, maybe if it would have been someone like Tony Romo, it would have been me doing the talking!!

1 comment:

stephanie said...

ok...could Lane be any cuter??? Seriously (: I can't wait to have my own kiddo in 2 years...ha!
So glad you are in the blogging world and even gladder that I've gotten to know you more this year. Love the blog, and I love that you have Dave Matthews AND David Crowder on your playlist...what a combo ;)