Pages

Monday, July 28, 2008

4 Month Doctor Visit

Today we took little man for his well check. Lane is right on track, healthy, and doing great overall! We get to start baby food now which will be fun. He was a trooper during his shots...all four of them! He figured out what was happening on shot number three then decided he wanted to cry! So here are his stats...
Weight: 15 lbs. 10 ounces
Length: 25 inches
Head: 42 1/3 cm
We definitely have a big boy on our hands!!
In other news, Lane and I are off to North Carolina early tomorrow morning to visit my mom, stepdad, and sisters! I am very excited to go but a little nervous about the flight. Basically this could go one of two ways: very good...or very badly!! Sadly, Paul can't make this trip, so it's all me!! I'll let you know how it turns out! But I'm sure I'll get through it and I can't wait to see the fam and they are very exicted to see Lane! Probably a little more than me!
I will try and post some while I am away. When I get back I have about a week or so before school starts back up..darn! Where did this summer go??

No comments: