Pages

Friday, January 6, 2017

5 on Friday....Hello 2017

Hey there blog friends!! It's the first 5 on Friday/Friday Favorites of 2017!!! I'm determined to get back into regular posting !! Today I'm linking up with some fellow bloggers here and here...
   
So here is what I'm loving this week....
.
{ONE)

I'm setting another book goal for me this year! In 2014 and 2015 I did great reading, and then 2016 came along, I was pregnant and tired and once Luke got here reading kinda went bye bye! Over Christmas break I squeezed in one last book for the year, which I think brought me to like six or seven for the year, which is crazy that I read so little! But I had a pretty cute little reason! Anyway, for this year I'm setting a pretty low, attainable goal....12 books in 12 months! A book a month is probably pretty doable, and I honestly hope to squeeze in more than 12! We'll see though! 
.
I'm starting the year off with A Hundred Summers by Beatriz Williams.  This book has been sitting on my Kindle Wish List for awhile, and after reading a couple good reviews on it in the last week or so, I finally bought it! Ill be posting book reviews here too!


 {TWO}
 Any other Nashville fans out there?! Well it returned last night on CMT! I was a little skeptical at how it would be on another network, and it was only the first episode, but it had the same feel and was pretty good! I'm keeping my fingers crossed though!

{THREE}
Paul and I just booked a quick getaway trip to Vegas for early February!!!! He's turning 35, so we thought it was the perfect place to celebrate!! So excited!


{FOUR} 
Paul and I ordered the Amazon Alexa over the break! Since then I've been seeing the funniest things happening with it and mainly with kids! Hello parental controls! We will definitely be setting those up, we don't need any random purchases showing up! Anyone out there have one? What do you love about it!?

{FIVE}

This cutie turned 8 months yesterday!!! 8, I can't believe it!!!


Well I hope everyone has a very Happy Friday!!!

post signature

1 comment:

Roots Out West said...

popping in from the link-up-- Love Nashville & so glad it's back. I still need to watch last night's episode