Pages

Friday, January 13, 2017

5 on Friday!

         
Happy Friday Friends!!! Linking up again with these fun link ups!!
                          
{ONE}
Ok, so I'm a paper and pencil planner type of girl....and I'm a huge fan of Erin Condren planners and have owned a few, but the $50 price tag I'm not a fan of.  Enter the Create 365 line of Happy Planners!! I was at Michaels this week browsing, saw them and kinda fell in love with them! They are adorable and very similar to EC. Fun, plastic covers, laminated tabs, and more. They come in three sizes, I got the mini of this one...



One of the things I really like is this neat page before each month....



Cute pages all throughout....


And, like the fun pocket dividers you get in the Life Planners, they sell a pack of five clip in dividers too....and for $5!
 I'm loving it!!!



{TWO}
If you don't follow Vine & Branches on IG then you should. She is a sign maker and I love her work! I have like three of her signs already, and in her restock Monday night I was able to grab this adorable sign! I've had my eye on it for awhile, but her stuff literally sells out within minutes! Here is her Etsy shop!

{THREE}
Okay okay who's watching the Bachelor!?! I kinda jumped on the Nick train after Bachelor in Paradise this summer but still kinda weary that he is still Mr. Playboy...time will tell! Anyway, I think I've mentioned it before, but my favorite podcast, Here to Make Friends, is back on!! These girls are hilarious!

{FOUR}
My Birchbox came yesterday and they are starting the year off good! Love me some Benefit mascara!!

{FIVE}
And to round it out...I'm living this sweet little note that Levi came me one afternoon this week. He had gotten in trouble for something and his punishment was that he couldn't go outside and play with the kids. Here recently he's gotten into writing me notes, and so he wrote this one....

To which I said "OK, go get me the money first!" 
Can we please take note of "bux"...love it! And I'm super impressed at his writing whole sentences!!! My sweet Levi!!

One other thing...I finally updated my header! Now Luke is finally represented!!
Well, that's all for today. Looking forward to a great weekend and a big game for Cowboy fans on Sunday!!! Happy Friday!!


1 comment:

Trista @ The Classy Chaos said...

Ooh, I love that Planner! It's so pretty. I have and EC one and have learned to purchase on Black Friday! Because the price tag is a bit high. I'm loving your new sign too. My oldest little is starting to write and spell and read and it is such a proud mommy moment! Love the "bux." Happy weekend!