Pages

Wednesday, March 2, 2016

{Bumpdates} 30 Weeks



Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along:  30 Weeks 
Size of baby: Baby Furr is the size of a Cucumber
Total Weight Gain/Loss: So far 19 lbs!
Maternity Clothes: Bottoms yes...still mainly wearing regular tops...have taken over Paul's t-shirts for around the house!
Gender: BOY
Movement: About 21 weeks I started feeling him!! 
Sleep: Not terrible.
What I miss: Caffeine and Wine...sleeping on tummy...walking without hurting.
Cravings: Just food, ha!
Symptoms: Pain in tailbone and lower back.
Best Moment this week: Hitting 30 weeks!!

Other Things to Note:
*I'm having major tail bone pain! Like hard to walk...really really bad! Thanks goodness I didn't have this with the boys bc man...I don't know if I could do it again!
*Lot's of pressure going on down there!
*I have at least two-three Braxton Hicks contractions per day...


post signature

No comments: