Pages

Monday, March 28, 2016

8.

(**Heads up...I finally blogged again!! Keep scrolling past this post for three more just published posts!)

Well Lane did it, he turned another year older! This past Friday was his birthday and he was out of school! We started off with donuts and presents from us...




We hung around most of the day playing around the house. Paul took a half day so when he got home Lane chose McDonalds for his bday lunch. (Yuck) Then that evening my family all came in and we met at Top Golf for some birthday celebrating!!





Once we finished up, we headed to El Fenix for dinner, cake, and presents!




It was a fun night and the boys were wore out when we finally made it home! Lane had a great birthday and we will be celebrating with all his friends this weekend! 
.
I can't believe my oldest is EIGHT!! I love watching him grow up, I just wish it didn't happen so darn fast!
.
Happy Birthday Lane man!! I love you!

post signature

No comments: