Pages

Friday, December 25, 2015

Christmas Day!

The boys woke up at 6:45 Christmas morning, so excited and Levi running through the house saying "Santa Came"..."come look"! So we all got up, I grabbed my camera and we went to see what Santa brought!



I made them sit down for a quick pic!

And then they dug in!







Gunner got a few fun things in his stocking! The boys were so cute worrying about if Santa would bring Gunner stuff!

And Lane spotted baby brother's stocking too!





Once everything was opened, we made breakfast and just let the kids play all day! We didn't have anywhere to be all day long, which was a change but a nice one, so we just relaxed, enjoyed the day, and played! Daddy spent most of the day putting together their basketball goal!








And I couldn't forget our littlest blessing...here he is at 20 weeks!! Can't believe we are halfway there!!

I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas!

post signature

No comments: