Pages

Monday, December 7, 2015

{Bumpdates} 1st Trimester

Definitely a little late with these updates, but wanted them here for our blog book!! Thank goodness the first trimester is gone. Weeks 5-8 were ROUGH!! I could barley hold my eyes open at any given time during the day and just wanted to sleep!! Felt pretty decent through these first weeks. My face was a hot mess, which was different from the first two! Even though I'm glad it's over, I'm a little sad with how fast its going!!! 

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 13 Weeks (end of 1st tri)
Size of baby: Baby F is the size of a Peach
Total Weight Gain/Loss: +5 lbs. (yikes)
Maternity Clothes: At the end of this trimester definitely in maternity jeans!! This bump wasted no time is popping out, I was in maternity jeans probably around week 9!! 
Gender: We had just found out at the end of week 13!!
Movement: None so far
Sleep: Pretty solid...have begun to already get up once a night for potty. 
What I miss: Caffeine had been much harder to give up this time!! Probably because I'm chasing around two already, and just a lot busier in general, but man I need it bad!!! Oh and wine is pretty high up there on what I'm missing!!
Cravings: Just food, ha!
Symptoms: Just tired right now.
Best Moment this week: Seeing baby and finding out gender!!!

A few bump pics from the first trimester!


post signature

1 comment:

Brittany Stokes said...

You're so cute and little it makes me sick! But love you!