Pages

Thursday, April 9, 2015

Reading Challenge: Month 3

Back again with a recap of what I've been reading...
.
March was a little bit of a slow reading month...between Spring Break, birthday parties, field trips, and a ton of games, I did what I could!
.
Here's what I did read ...

#7....Bird in Hand....I stumbled on this at Target and looked pretty good.  It's follows two couples, their marriages, and their lives. It opens with an awful accident and everything unfolds from there. I really enjoyed this read...the characters were likable, the story was realistic and it make me think.
.
#8...Three Wishes...No secret that I am a huge Fan of Liane Moriarty. I've yet to read something by her I didn't like! Each time I read one of her novels, I say "that's my favorite", until I read the next one, ha! This book was on sale for $2.99 on the Kindle, so I snagged it right up! It follows triplets, in the 33 year, all going through all sorts of issues. From death to divorce, it covers it all....SO good!!
.
#9...Savor....I'm also a huge fan of Shauna Niequist. Bread and Wine is one of my favorites, ever. Savor is a little different. It is written as a devotional. She also shares personal stories, and of course more recipes. So this one is ongoing...but I love reading it everyday. Oh, and I highly recommend splurging on the actual hardback instead of digital copy. This is a gorgeous book, and is great to display on your coffee table or nightstand!! Trust me!
.
Onto more reading!! I'd love to hear what your reading!!

post signature

No comments: