Pages

Friday, April 17, 2015

Five on Friday

It's FRIDAY!!!! 
.
And we are all happy!!!
.
And it's time for Five on Friday!!!

{ONE}
If you follow me on IG, then you saw that my April Birchbox arrived this week...and isn't it adorable!!!?

{TWO}
I ordered this clutch from Jane today, and I can't wait to get it! I love this fabric and it'll be perfect for summer date nights!!

{THREE}
These cuties!! It was 'Donuts with Dad' at Levi's preschool this week, and he loved having his daddy take him to school!

{FOUR}
These look uh-mazing...and given the fact that my boys love cinnamon rolls, these are on the breakfast menu one day this weekend!!

{FIVE}
And I leave you with this....Levi will be turning FOUR in a couple short weeks and party prep has begun. Currently he is OBSESSED with the movie HOOK, so instead of doing a Paw Patrol or Peppa Pig party, I thought about doing a "Hook" party! I needed them quick, so I just made them myself....

Funny note: He really wanted me to put "the real Hooks" aka Dustin Hoffman's picture on the invite! I had to kindly say no!!

I'm linking up with Andrea!


HAPPY FRIDAY FRIENDS!



No comments: