Pages

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

NYE...Goodbye 2014, Hello 2015

Finally getting around to my last holiday post...New Years Eve!! We made a very impromptu trip to Waco to celebrate NYE with the family! First up was dinner at La Fiesta and then back home to have some fun! WE ate, drank, played long games of Phase Ten and all stayed up way too late to ring in the New Year! As always, my boys had a blast in Waco with their cousins and their friends! Here is our night in pics...



So thankful my Nana was able to be at home with us!

My bartender for the night!

Group selfie!!

Ringing in the New Year...it came out blurry but I thought it was cute!

We headed outside, in the freezing cold, rainy weather for sparklers!


Trying to copy a pinterest photo, but it was a BIG fail!

Thankful for a wonderful 2014...and looking forward to many more memories in 2015!

Happy (late) New Year!!


post signature

No comments: