Pages

Friday, January 2, 2015

Christmas Parties for All

HELLO 2015 and hello little blog of mine!!! I can't believe we are on the last couple of days of winter break! We have had a fun full two weeks with the family and I have lots to blog and catch up on!!! And i have to go in order, so I'll start with all of our Christmas party fun this month!!
.
First up is Lane's class party...it was snowman theme, and I along with three other moms coordinated everything and I thought it turned out SO cute!!

  
Building their snowman!


Photo booth fun...


Lane and Mrs. Rich, who is expecting her first baby, so we gave her a few baby items with her gift!



Next up was Levi's class party! My classroom is right next door to his, so I get to sneak over!!

We also had a Christmas get together with our neighbors! We had lots of food, crafts, a gift exchange for the kiddos and a white elephant exchange for the adults! Fun times!



Cute kids!!


Last but not least, Paul's company Party at Hotel ZaZa in Dallas...Apex always goes above and beyond for their functions and this year rocked. Great hotel, great food, lots of drinking, and we stayed up way too late!! But so fun!! Paul also was awarded Recruiter of the Year for his office!!! He rocks!!


Elevator selfie!

The men of Apex Ft. Worth!

Man, looking back at all this shows we did a lot of celebrating!! And I enjoyed every bit of it!!! 
.
Up next.... lot's of Christmas fun!!!


post signature

No comments: