Pages

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Start Your Engines!!

There are two weekends a year that my sweet little boy look forward to...and that's race day!! So when Saturday arrived, he was beyond excited! Paul's mom and step-dad had tickets as well. They headed out early, to meet up with more family, for tailgating. Lane had a blast and Paul said he did great all day!

My boys!





While daddy and Lane were having fun, Levi and myself were having fun too! Levi got to go to his very first "friend" birthday party! His lil friend, Olivia, had her second birthday at Little Gym! Levi had a blast, and it was so cute to watch him on all the gym equipment!



Changing gears....Lane's class is studying transportation and each student had to make a poster over their favorite transportation! Well it was no shock when Lane said his favorite was race cars! So that's what we did! It was a family effort....I printed and cut out the letters, daddy picked and printed out the pictures, and Lane drew a couple of race cars and wrote the information! He was so proud of his drawing and the end product!!



His work....My favorite part!

It's Disney Week over at one of my favorite blogs...eighteen25 and I am so excited to see what all they share!! Yesterday they shared a super cute Disney Subway art printable that I will definitely be putting up as our Disney trip gets closer!!
Well, that's it! Have a good one!
post signature

No comments: