Pages

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween 2012

Another Halloween has come and gone! With all the hustle and bustle of moving, I didn't get to decorate any for Halloween, so I've been feeling a little un-festive! Even Lane asked me about a week ago how come I didn't decorate! Oh well..that's how it goes!
.
Lane was super excited about today! From the very first time I asked him what he wanted to be this year for Halloween, he said a red power ranger! So that threw out my "theme costumes" for the boys...I couldn't find a baby power ranger costume anywhere! So for Levi, I decided on baby Iron Man!
.
The same weekend we moved, Paul's sister's family moved up to the DFW area from Houston, so they came over to trick-or-treat with us! It was super fun to have all four of them together!
.
This was our fast attempt at a group shot...
 
We busted out our wagon for the babies...with their super cute monogrammed trick-or-treat bags from Grampy and Mamby!
 
Levi and Claire in the wagon...so sweet!
 
Caught in the action!
 
Levi grabbing some candy too!

 
My super cute red Power Ranger
 
Our local police department was out handing out glow necklaces and bags...I thought this was so neat to have them out and about.

Holly and her little ladybug Claire
 
After watching their big bros, the babies wanted out of the wagon and wanted to participate in the fun!


This sucker was his first piece and kept him occupied all night!

Claire too!


Mommy and her boys

Sweet brothers! Levi wanted to do everything Lane did!

Holly and I with the littles.
 
He seriously had the best time walking tonight, sucker in hand!
 
Love these two!
 
After the boys' bags were filled, we called it a night then went to grab dinner at The Twisted Root..then it was back home to check out Lane's stash and eat a little bit of candy!! I think he did all right! At this point Levi was passed out on the couch! He had more than enough fun!
We had a great Halloween night. Our new neighborhood was amazing! There were so many people out...such a sense of family and community!
.
I hope you all had a
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!


No comments: