Pages

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Lazy Weekend Days

It's definitely been awhile since I have blogged last! Life has been pretty chill lately! Our weeks have been fast and furious as always and our weekends have been pretty low key since. T-Ball is about to start with our first game next weekend, so our weekends will be back to crazy as well!
.
School is going good all around!! This past week Levi has gotten a great report every day and Thursday and Friday he didn't even cry at drop off...yea!! I just can't seem to keep us all well. It's been three weeks back, and Lane, Levi and myself have all been sick and I've already had to take off two days...gee!!! Oh well I guess that's life!
.
This weekend was rainy and lazy. Friday night we enjoyed dinner and the nice Fall weather in Southlake....in the school year if we are not at football games we are usually in Southlake Friday nights...it's just our little thing! We love it.
.
After a full day of hanging in jammies Saturday, Lane had his second birthday party of the month and then we had some family over to watch the Texas game...and we won!!
.
And today we again hung out in our jammies all day long!! It was very nice! We ran out to grab dinner this evening and on our way back saw this...

 
I don't think I have ever seen a full rainbow...the whole arch and everything! It was crazy and very bright and intense! I ran in and grabbed my camera to snap some pictures...it was pretty neat!
.
So that's it. Our not so exciting weekend, ha!
.
Fingers crossed no one gets sick this week!!
 

No comments: