Pages

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Father's Day 2012

Wow, I can't believe it's been almost two weeks sinced I last blogged! This past week kept us pretty busy...lots of playdates and lots of fun!! We are just enjoying summer...I only wish we were sleeping in longer, ha!
.
Today we celebrated Father's Day! I couldn't ask for a better daddy for our boys! They love him to pieces!
.
I wanted to make him something kinda fun...so after seeing some ideas, I decided to make him a "guy gift basket"! I loved how it turned out!! We woke up this morning and gave him his goodies!

All of Paul's favorites....Miller Lite, Sunflower Seeds, Slim Jims (yuck), Raisinets, Hot Tamales, and Rolos!! He loved it!!

I printed this printable out from Pinterest!

I found this fill-in-the-blank from Pinterest as well! Lane loved me asking him these questions and some of his answers were pretty funny!

The boys munched on muffins, bananas, and milk


while we had Paul's favorite...Einstein bagels and coffee!!

Most of the day was spent haning out, playing, a little shopping, and watching the Nascar race! A wonderful relaxing day loving on daddy!!
.
Daddy and his boys!!

I hope everyone had a great Father's Day!!

No comments: