Pages

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Lane and the Squirrel

On Sunday while we were at the park, Lane made a new friend! Him and Paul spotted a squirrel and tip-toed over to him. Lane just wanted to see him up close. But the the funniest thing happened...the squirrel started to run off toward a tree, Lane followed, and I kid you not they started playing with each other! Paul called me over to get some pics...so I tip-toed over to watch. We told Lane to be quiet so it wouldn't run away!
.
It was hilarious and I think the squirrel was really playing chase with Lane!
.
Trying to get close



They would circle around each other on this tree



This picture cracks me up...it's like the squirrel is looking directly at Lane!!

This one to....he's like..."come get me"!

It was pretty cute and Lane got a kick out of it!!

1 comment:

Brittany Stokes said...

That was the cutest thing ever!!!