Pages

Friday, July 15, 2011

Harry Potter Love

Even though I am behind on my blogging....I had to do a quick post today, because, well, today is a BIG day...anyone wanna take a guess?!?! Yep that's right the last HARRY POTTER movie comes out today!! If you know me, you know I am a huge HP fan!! I can't believe that there will be no more "new" Potter books or films to look forward to, but I am looking forward to the day when I can let my boys start reading this magical series!! I have all the books waiting for them!!
.
So in honor of today here are a few of my favorite HP finds from Pinterest!!









Sorry Robert.....I love ya but this pic is just too funny!

And my very own little muggles!!

Happy Harry Potter Day All!! Go see it!!! And if you haven't read the series...please do!!

No comments: