Pages

Monday, March 7, 2011

32 Week Bumpdates & A 3D Sono


Here we are, 32 weeks and counting! Eight short weeks to go! It's so crazy that we are in the home stretch! I'm feeling pretty decent, other than the normal aches and pains that go along with pregnancy! I have already started my two week checkups, and I have my 32 week one on Wednesday! Everyday life is keeping me very busy and this pregnancy is slowy creeping by!
.
I am trying my very best to soak in all the Lane time I can get, not just for me, but for him as well. I am in party planning mode for his birthday coming up! And I have a million things to do still in preparation for Levi!
.
This weekend we traveled down to Waco, my uncle did a 3D sonogram for us! One of the perks of having an OBGYN in the fam!! Anyway I was so excited to have it done! We had high hopes that Levi would be cooperative for us. Lane was very uncooperative! He wanted to keep what he looked like a surprise! We tried for abou 45 mintutes with him, but he would not show his cute little face! So, we were hoping this time would turn out differently, and it did! We got to see Levi's sweet face, and his puckered little lips! He was a fiesty little thing, he kept kicking and hitting at the spot where the monitor thing was! And we may have a big boy on our hands, he already weighs 4 lbs 10 oz. and was measuring at 33 weeks and 3 days!!! WHAT??!? And I am only measuring 32 weeks! I was a little shocked! So I guess we'll see! But more importantly, everything looks great and he is head down!! Here are some of the pictures we got, they are so good and I am so thankful we have these forever!








Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 32 Weeks!
Size of baby: Levi is the size of an Squash!
Total Weight Gain: At my 30 week apointment, I didn't gain, so I am still at 16 lbs.
Maternity Clothes: Mostly pants, and some work shirts, but still wearing regular shirts as well.
Gender: It's a Boy!! Levi Austin!
Movement: ALL THE TIME!!!
Sleep: Definitely getting harder to find a comfortable position, and rolling over is now a huge success!!
What I miss: Sleeping on my tummy, bending over with ease!
Cravings: Here recently waffles!
Symptoms: Some contractions, sciatic nerve pain
Best Moment this month: Getting some cute things in I ordered off Etsy!

2 comments:

Brittany Stokes said...

He is so sweet! Can't wait to meet him!

Kendall and Brooks said...

You are so cute! And so is that sweet baby!