Pages

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Round 2!

Well today we woke up to snow and it has been snowing ever since! It looks like what we got for Christmas, maybe more this time! I can't believe all the snow that we have got this winter! Anyway, it was a lazy day home with Lane. Once Lane learned it snowed thats all he wanted to say today! And he would go look at the window and watch it and say "wow, snow"!! Paul got home around 2 this afternoon and then it was time to have some fun in the snow! So here is how we spent our day!
Lane wanted to help daddy clear the driveway! His snowball....which he loved throwing on the floor.

Look at how deep it is!

More playing

Wow, that's a big snowball daddy!

I needed a pic with my little man too!
After having fun outside, we came in and I made some sugar cookies....and of course, Lane went right for the icing first!
Yummy!
I also was a bit productive and got Lane's treat bags ready for his school party, which may or may not be tomorrow! I guess we will wait till the morning to find out! And yes, I love Valentines...it's the only time I can bring some pink to this house,ha!
Now, I'm off to make dinner. It's been a great snow day! Here's too one more tomorrow! (Even though the thought of making them both up later is no fun!)

No comments: