Pages

Monday, February 15, 2010

A Birthday, Valentine's and Elmo!!

We had lots of things going on this weekend! It all started with a five day mini break due to the weather, which we have thoroughly enjoyed! Friday was Paul's birthday...the big 28!! I have officially known him 10 years!!! WOW! So Happy Birthday babe....Lane and I love you very very much!!! We all three spent the day snowed in, and ventured out Friday evening for a yummy birthday dinner at Uncle Julio's!!! And ended up at Academy getting daddy some presents!!
.
Then came Valentine's yesterday! We had a fun day planned! You know your life has completely changed when you spend Valentine's Day seeing Elmo!! Yep, after a pink pancake breakfast, we headed down to spend the day in Waco to see Elmo Live! I was so excited to take little man...he loves Elmo. I didn't know if he would like it or be scared. After we picked up Haley, we headed to the show.....got Lane a light toy...and then some cotton candy, his first time eating it and he like it! Then the show started and he was all eyes on Elmo! He kept pointing at the stage and saying Elmo....it was a pretty cute show and Lane did awesome! He just kinda rotated between laps and watched it. I was very proud of him! After the show, my aunt and uncle kept Lane so Paul and I could go have a Valentine's lunch! It was a fun day!
.
Here are the pink pancakes...a fun little find from World Market!

Lane and Haley




Here's his toy! He figured how to work it real quick and then didn't stop!
I like this cotton candy stuff!
Here's him pointing!

We had great seats....and the characters came into the audience several times...and here is Elmo up close and personal with Lane! I don't think he knew what to do!

The whole reason of taking him....to see his priceless smile!

And of course we had to get an Elmo balloon....a TEN DOLLAR Elmo balloon! Oh yes people, we payed ten bucks for it! But look at him, so worth it!


When we got home last night I had flowers waiting for me! Thanks babe! Hope everyone had a great Valentine's Day! Great weekend, now it's back to work tomorrow!

No comments: