Pages

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

DJ LANE!

So anyone familiar with the Nick Jr. show Yo Gabba Gabba, definitely knows DJ Lance Rock! Well, when I got home today there was a package on the door and apparently someone has been doing some online shopping, and it wasn't me!!

Yes, my lovely husband ordered our Gabba obsessed son his very own DJ Lance hat! It sings some of his songs and comes with the glasses too! Paul took it out, put it on, and Lane immediately said "Gabba"!! It was hilarious when we put it on Lane! So here is DJ Lane!!!



And yes, mommy and daddy had to try it on as well, but we will keep those pics hidden away safely, ha! Thanks daddy for the fun hat!

5 comments:

Vanessa said...

Too cute! I am not in Yo Gabba Gabba phase yet! lane is too stinking cute

Kensie said...

That's hysterical! Tyler LOVES Yo Gabba Gabba as well!

Brittany Stokes said...

To bad he did not have this for Halloween!! He def. looks like you esp. when you had those big, goofy glasses that you refused to wear!!

Kyle and Marci said...

That's one of the cutest things I've ever seen. Fortunately, Karlie doesn't show much interest in Yo Gabba Gabba...it annoys me! But Lane in those glasses and wig....just adorable!

Kacie.Whigham said...

Oh, that is hilarious! I love that Paul did that on his own; what a good daddy...sooo funny!