Pages

Monday, February 1, 2010

24 Days!

In 24 days, Paul and I will be here....

Yep, in Puerto Rico!!! These are actual pics of our resort where we will be staying! It's gorgeous!! Why you may ask, are we going to Puerto Rico in the middle of winter...well because of my awesome husband!! Paul kicked butt this year and earned a spot in his company's Founders Club Trip! I am so proud of him!!! So we are off with all the "founders" of Apex, the top sales people, top recruiters (Paul) and all their spouses!!

We are both very excited for this little getaway! It will be the first time that both of us are away from Lane for this amount of time. I hope he will do well, and I know we will miss him like crazy, but I know he will be in good hands!

So, in 24 days
we will be doing alot of this...
with one of these....

and probably many of these!!
Let the countdown begin!!

4 comments:

stephanie said...

ahhh....you are going to have such a great time! Looks amazing :)

Vanessa said...

Oh my goodness! I am totally jealous! I hope you and Paul have a great time and try not to worry to much about that little man. Enjoy!

Rachel and Matt said...

How fun! I am so jealous and can't wait to see pictures.

Kyle and Marci said...

Woo Hoo...way to go Paul! You guys will have a blast! Our cruise left out of San Juan, but all we got to see was the airport! The weather was awesome down there!